There are number of things which we come across on day-to-day basis, but we never give attention to their purpose of use.
Because humans have got curious nature, so here at Moe Z MD we have gathered a list of these things and their related purposes. And revealed the uses in the post below.
10. The hanging loop on the back of your shirt
Here are three reasonable explanations for it
- To hang your shirt.
- It could help someone to fasten a tie.
- An American student removed the loop of his shirt when began to date his girlfriend to show that he is already been taken.
9. The cylinder on your laptop’s power cable
8. The tiny hole in the window of a plane
Tiny hole let the air to exchange between the cabin and the area between the two panes, therefore equalizing pressure between them. To make the window panes in airplanes two pieces of plastic glass (Perspex) are used.
7. The blue part of your eraser
Initially the blue side of eraser was created for the purpose of removing markings from a thick paper. Because the blue part get rids of all. However the pink part of eraser doesnt remove the writing properly.
6. The horizontal buttonholes on your shirt
Mostly this question comes to mind that why buttonholes for the uppermost and lower buttons are horizontally designed, whereas others are vertical buttonholes. The main reason is that at these two area the button undone is done the most.
5. The extra eyelets on your sneakers
Extra eyelets at the top of runners are designed to fix the shoe and your ankle on right position so that while playing to avoid any rubbing and injury.
On the inside of Converse trainer’s two extra holes are given to add ventilation to the shoe and your feet.
4. The hole in a spoon for spaghetti
To measure out the standard portion of food on the plate of an individual the spaghetti spoon hole was designed. It’s the perfect way of getting to know about the portion size required by an individual
3. The small pocket and rivets on your jeans
In 1873 the small pocket appeared on Levi’s Jeans, till today which is referred as “watch pocket” by manufactures. Rivets play a key role than you can imagine.
Laborers/Workers used to wear denim during their working hours and due to the strenuous work their Jeans used to rip off frequently. Luckily as a solution studs were used which helped to strengthened the denim and bared the strain.
2. The hole at the top of the cap on a ballpoint pen
1. The scrap of material that comes with new clothes
These scraps of material comes with purchase so that you can check them by washing with bleach or washing powder and analyze that how your new clothing material will be affected or would react to the types of materials you use for washing.